Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year and renewed efforts.....

Well, It is a new year. We welcome 2011. If you go by the Mayan calendar, this is our final countdown, as Earthlings. I don't buy into, personally. This year promises to be a strong year for me. I have the whole world at my fingertips, and nothing to lose but my inhibitions. I have been finding myself interminably busy, and thus, unable to tackle the task of designing my website. A dear friend is flipping the bill for it, right now...and the very least I can do is to show some interest in my own website. So, I pulled an all-nighter, last night. Ten hours, in all, spent locating and editing art work for AspensArt.com. I have yet to change the first thing on my website, but I have eliminated much of the hassle. Ambria Leigh wants to have a website of her own, as well, but first things first, eh?

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative Aspen. You will do great and yes great things are in store for both of us this year. We are women hear us ROAR!

    ReplyDelete