Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome My Website!!!

Welcome my website! Thank you to Chris, for paying for the whole thing, and for urging me to actually get started on it! I spent about ten hours collecting and editing my pictures, the other night. I then spent about 5 or more hours building the site. It is still a work in progress, but I feel it is, at the very least, presentable, now. It looks pretty good, in my opinion. Then, again, I am very much partial to my own work. I am looking for constructive criticism.

I am looking forward, now, to helping my Ambria build a site of her own. She is such a great little artist, and I want to encourage her efforts:)

So....everyone RUN....don't walk....to aspensart.com and give it a look-see. Let me know how you like it! Then buy some!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment